A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Help Me Help the Humane Society

Hello fellow crafters! I'm not posting a tutorial today, fall is my busiest season and I'm having a hard time getting edited right now. I'll post as soon as I'm able to. BUT, I do have a little something special that I'd like you all to know about.

From amber


I have a very special offer for November and the first part of December!!

I've made some doggie bags for our little furry friends to enjoy and every bag that's sold will benefit both your dog (yummy treats!) and the Humane Society. I will donate $1 from every bag that I sell directly to the Humane Society! I've spoken with the director there and she's very excited at the prospect of this fundraiser. The bags are filled with crunchy bones and will fit well into a holiday stocking and they even make a great everyday gift for your pet! Think about buying one for your dog, your neighbor's dog, your family and friends that have pets...this is such an important thing to do, we can't forget about all of the animals who suffer because of human neglect, let’s try to raise as much money as possible to help them out! Can you help me help them? Bags are just $2 each or you can buy 3 for $5! If you live in the Hampton Roads area you can contact me to see where they're sold around town or you can come see me at one of the fall craft shows to pick one up. If you don’t live in my area, I’ve set up a PayPal link on my website that will help make your purchase go smoothly. Thanks for your help, every dollar makes a difference!

http://creativepapercuts.org/gpage5.html

804.824.9488 or 231.638.3568

Please help me out by passing this on to anyone else that you think may be interested, I’m a one-woman show and my contacts are limited.

If you are a business owner and you’d like to have some for sale in your store, please contact me ASAP since this is a limited time special!

No comments: