A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Never underestimate the basics!

Black and white are so simple that we tend to overlook them. I recently needed a lot of cards, fast, and so I wanted to do something simple but elegant. I figured I'd use it as an example for you to see how striking black and white can be with a burst of color added. I stamped my image in SU Basic Black on SU Whisper White card stock. I then colored the flower with SU Stampin Write Markers. Striking isn't it?


You could also add a cardstock layer behind the image if you want to bring it out a little more but I was happy with simplicity this day.

No comments: