A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Stamp Tiles to make Magnets

These make nice personalized magnets for the home or office. Gather your supplies before you start and you'll be done in no time!

2" tumbled (not polished) tiles
A stamp set(s) of your choice (I used Stampin' Up's Fantastic Folliage)
StazOn ink (I offer the StazOn cleaner too, as it is very permenant ink and needs to be cleaned off immediately after each stamping)
Chalk Pastels (I used Stampin' Up's Stampin' Pastels)
A matte finish sealer
Very strong magnets, not pictured


1. Thuroughly clean and dry the tiles. Stamp image in StazOn ink. You may want to immediately clean the stamp to avoid permenant staining. If you don't have StazOn Cleaner, use an old toothbrush (or your husband's!) and running water. Let image dry.


2. Color image with chalks and blow off any excess dust.


3. Spray with matte sealer. Make sure that you hold the spray can about 12 inches away from the tile to avoid running and smearing. Let dry.


4. Adhere magnets to the backs of the tiles.

No comments: