A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Altered Game Tin

I made this tin lunch pail for my Grandma's birthday last month. It started as a plain miner's pail that I added paper, stamps and ribbon to. I then filled it with stamped game cards for dice games, dice, pens, paper pads(refillable), coins and poker chips. In this one box she has everything she needs to play 15 different games. The games vary from easy (my 3 year old played them) to moderately difficult (you need to focus, not visit) and everything in between. This way, wherever Grandma goes, she can play games with whoever is there. My son loves it so much that I'm thinking about making one for his upcoming birthday with tic-tac-toe, memory and things like that in it.







No comments: