A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Well, it looks like our blog candy winner won by a LANDSLIDE! Where are all of you faithful blog readers at?!? Did I pick a bad week or what?!? I figured that the week before Halloween would be a good one for a give-away but when no one responded I decided to just leave it open until the first comment came in. So...congratulations to Kim!! Yes dear, you won. If you're interested in winning some blog candy in the future, be sure to either subscribe (it's free!) or check back periodically so as not to miss out. And thanks to all of you out there who already are subscribers to this blog! You can expect to see some more tutorials coming in the next month or so. I'm still in the middle of craft show season AND I'm moving to a new house in about 2 weeks. Hang in there...creativity to follow soon!

No comments: