A website to inspire creativity.

I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and use mostly SU products on my projects. If you see something you like, you can contact me for more info on it or go directly to the site (see link). Disclosure: I am an independant demonstrator and SU does not endorse my tutorial site.

If you'd like to order something I can help with that too! If you need further instructions on how to make a project seen here, let me know; I'm always happy to help!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Upcoming Card Swap!!

Always wanted to join a card swap? Looking for new ideas for your old stamp sets? Need some new techniques to freshen things up? Then I'm glad that you're reading this because we need you! I'm looking for a few more people to join in our upcoming swap. It will be a six month long swap with each person sending cards out once a month to all swappers in the group. I'm keeping the group/s manageable with about 5 people in each. Once I have everyone's contact info I'll send out the rules so that everyone is on a level field when we start. If you're interested, email me and let me know! It'll be a great way to bring in the new year!! (And besides, we all love to get handmade cards in the mail, it's a nice change from the usual junkmail and bills!)

You can look for a tutorial to be posted in the next couple of days. Now that the holidays are over with I have some more free time again to do the fun things...like tutorials!!

No comments: